Today the people whose house I live in have gone to Australia.This is their house, top right. The parents are gone for 2 months and the daughter and her husband for 2 years, for her studies. So I am in the huge house with the maid and the
so for about the last 2 weeks and this week more intensly, we have been visiting them for lunch tea andSo because they are leaving, well they have been visiting all their family and friends, and dinner!!! A week and a half ago we did a tour of the Kandy situated parts of the family, unfortunatly it was raining all day, but we went round the paddy field
Last night more than 40 people came round to ay bye, that may sound like very annoying to you, but here it is a custom, so they were fed, the bags weren't packed...but still, not too much stress!! I even met a soap actress from the TV, I had my hair cut for free by the former president of hair and beauty of Sri Lanka, she is the sister in law of the parents here, and I had dinner also with the family with the president of the Methodist reformed church of Sri Lanka! So I get to meet very interesting people!! This magazine front page is of Marisa, the girl who liv
Today I went to a little special needs school concert that the 16 children of all ages were doing. It was so good to go to, even though I was so tired having gone to bed at 3am two nights running and then 1 and midnight the rest!! I was just so happy to have gone! It was great to see that the teachers, 2 of which go to the church that I go to, just make such a good effort and love the children and are so patient with them. I will be volunteering there from January, until I have something full time to do, once
I am still believing and trusting for the money for the dual citizenship, and that it will arrive soon. Once it does I will apply and get it for January.... this is really what I am waiting for at the moment....got to carry on praying and not losing faith that God will provide all my needs, just like he has done till now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment